anti ageing skin treatment

Reduce The Appearance of Ageing, Loose or Saggy Skin

The appearance of your face changes over time. Look at a person in their 50s or 60s compared to a photograph of them in their 20s and the differences are noticeable. Wrinkles, skin texture and pigment changes are some of the visible signs of ageing that appear on the skins surface. Our Anti Ageing Skin Treatment rejuvenates the skin making it look younger and healthier.  As skin ageing is a part of life it’s not possible to completely stop ageing skin however it can have a positive effective by slowing the rate of ageing skin.

Anti-Ageing Treatments Have A Positive Effect

Skin ageing is unfortunately inevitable; there is no treatment or service that can guarantee to stop the ageing process completely. However, there are treatments and products that can dramatically impact the appearance of an aged skin.

Request FREE Skin Consultation

Fine Lines And Wrinkles Can Be Removed

Wrinkles, altered pigmentation, loss of skin tone and skin sagging are all changes associated with an ageing skin. Only 10% of our ageing process is the result of genetically programmed changes (internal factors), the remaining 90% of the bodies ageing process is thanks to external factors- influences such as sun exposure, poor diet, smoking, drinking, pollution and numerous other lifestyle choices, all of which are almost 100% avoidable.

Ageing, Saggy and Loose SkinsAfter the age of 30 years old, we lose 1% of collagen every year and up to 2% per year is lost for females during menopause.

The skin loses up to 80% of its thickness during the ageing process. Then, we have the birth of our skin cells. In our twenties we give birth to new skin cells every twenty days.

Unfortunately, thanks to the ageing process that too decreases. Our skins renewal rate dramatically declines and cell turnover rate slows from 30% to 50% between our thirties and eighties.

Thanks to modern technology there are non-surgical treatments that can remove fine line & reduce the appearance of wrinkles, making your skin look younger and healthier.

Typical results that can be expected Anti-ageing Treatments;

  • Improved Skin Tone
  • Reduction for the Appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Reduced loose skin
  • Returned Colour & lustre

Treatments For Anti-Ageing

Medical Skin NeedlingRF Skin TighteningLED Light TherapyIPL Skin Rejuvenation

What’s The Next Step?

Get a ‘Free, No Obligation Consultation’ at The Skin & Laser Clinic.

All new patients are required to have a consultation prior to commencing any treatment. Consultations are both free of charge and obligation free. We listen to your concerns, assess your skin and evaluate your medical history before advising on the best and most affordable treatment plan to suit your needs.

Book Online (Free)

Free Consultation

book for an appointment or free consultation at the skin and laser clinic

Call For Appointment

Call Us Today

  • No Obligation
  • Free Diagnosis

Mobile: 0416 779 989